Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What does the plan include?
All Plans Include:
- Lupine Computer acting as your CRM Administrator (more information on example of items go here)
- Unlimited customer support via email, chat and phone support during operating hours
- Access anywhere online (browser or mobile device)
- Enhanced 128-bit SSL encryption
- Automatic backups
- No setup fees, upgrade fees, or contracts (month to month)
- Uploading your logo
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card) and billed in US Dollars. We do not accept checks, money orders, or purchase orders (although starting your plan you can call us to have it setup).
- If We Cancel Can We Get Our Data Back Later? Is My Data Safe And Backed Up?
Yes you can get your data back. We can provide in a .SQL type format to you or we can export various modules in Excel format. You data is hosted with the same place we have our own site and very secure.
- When Am I Billed? Are There Per User Feels? Cancellation Fees?
You will be billed monthly starting on the day you first start and until you cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us and you will not be billed again.
There are no cancellation fees (we try to make this simple for you). Pricing is located on our Pricing Page. Lupine has additional modules that would be an additional charge. But other than that we do not have any other fees or charges.
No, Lupine is a pay-per-month service and your credit card will be billed each month (no long term contract and can cancel anytime). We of course would value your business and would like to understand why and see if we can rectify and challenge that may have come up.